You can store one or more bank accounts in LienHub for making ACH payments. Bank account data is stored in our secure PaymentExpress system. Once stored it can be used to make a payment for any LienHub transaction in all counties that accept ACH payments. This simplifies the checkout process and can reduce failed payments caused by incorrectly entered bank account and routing numbers. Accounts can be easily added or deleted via LienHub.
To store a new or view existing Bank Accounts:
- Sign In to LienHub.com with your username and password
- Click the My Bank Accounts link in the sidebar near the top left of the screen.
- This will display the E-wallet screen where you can add new accounts or edit stored accounts
- Enter all the required account information and click the Save button.
- Confirm your account information and click the Save button on the Account Verification page.
- Your stored account will be displayed on the My Bank Accounts page, where you can edit or remove it or enter additional accounts.
- When making an ACH payment in LienHub you will see the following screen displaying all of your stored accounts. You can simply select a stored account and click Submit Payment or add a new account.