Many Florida tax collectors remit funds from certificate redemptions to bidders electronically using ACH. In order to facilitate this process, the tax collectors must collect information about the bank account where funds should be deposited for each bidder. Tax collectors that allow the account collection require users to submit bank account information for each bidder in order to purchase county-held liens or participate in the annual tax lien auctions.
See if ACH Redemptions are available for a county
Sign in to LienHub.com.
Select a county using the Select a County menu on the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page.
Click Manage Bidders.
If the tax collector accepts ACH redemption information in LienHub, a column will appear in the My Bidders table that says “ACH.”
Please note: If the ACH column does not appear, you must contact the tax collector’s office to add or update your ACH redemption information.
Add or Edit ACH account information
- Sign in to LienHub.com.
- Select a county using the Select a County menu on the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Manage Bidders.
- If the icon in the ACH column is solid, then ACH account information is currently stored for that bidder.
- If the icon in the ACH column is greyed out, then there is no ACH account information stored for that bidder.
- Click the icon to view, edit or add the ACH account information for a bidder.
- LienHub now allows you to select one of your stored E-Wallet accounts as your redemption account.
- ACH redemption account information entered into LienHub prior to 10/9/19 for a bidder will be maintained until you update it with a stored account.
- Any bank accounts you have used to submit payments in LienHub will be displayed as a list of Saved Payment Methods and can be designated as your account to receive redemption payments.
- If there is already and account designated for the selected bidder the nickname of the account or the last 4 digits of the account will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Enter account information if the appropriate account doesn't not already exist as one of your Saved Payment Methods.
- Previously saved ACH accounts will display the type of account (checking or savings) and the last 4 digits of the account number that is currently set.
- If you have already designated one of you accounts from the saved accounts in E-Wallet, the designated account will be identified by the Nickname given to the account.
- If there is no account currently designated for the bidder there will be no designation displayed.
- You can enter and designate a new account to be used by clicking the Bank Account (e-check) radio button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter all of the required information including a Nickname for the account.
- Select the account to be used and click the Designate Account button.
- If you have more than one bidder associated with your account in the selected county, you can click the checkbox to apply this designation to all of your bidders in the county.
- Click the Confirm button to save the designation for the selected bidder or all bidders.