Your bidder for county-held purchases is designated by this icon:
Your Primary Certificate Sale Bidder is designated by this icon:
- Locate the bidder on the Manage Bidders page.
- Click the Bidder Number or pencil icon.
- Click Edit LienHub Preferences.
To include a bidder in the My Portfolio tab of LienHub:
- Check the box for "Display Holdings in My Portfolio" and click Save Bidder.
- Please note: Changes to bidder numbers displayed in My Portfolio are not updated immediately; you must log out of and back into LienHub for the newly selected bidder numbers to display in My Portfolio.
To use a bidder for county-held certificate purchases:
- Check the box for "Use for County Held Cert Purchases" and click Save Bidder.
- Please note: Only one bidder per county can be designated for county-held purchases. You can change which bidder is being used for county-held purchases by editing the settings for the new bidder that you wish to designate. The bidder with the County-Held Buyer designation must be able to receive redemption payments.
To designate a bidder as your Primary Certificate Sale Bidder:
- Check the box for "Primary Bidder for Auctions" and click SaveBidder.
- Please Note: You must always have a Primary Bidder designated. Once you have made this designation you cannot remove it, you can only switch the designation to another bidder. If you currently have no bidders added, your first bidder will have the Primary Bidder designation by default. Please note: if a Tax Collector requires ACH redemption information, your attributes will not be designated by default nor can they be edited until you submit ACH information.
To designate a bidder as an Affiliate/Not Primary Certificate Sale Bidder:
There are several ways to designate bidders as affiliates if the Tax Collector allows affiliate bidders in their certificate sales.
- Check the box for "Affiliate Bidder for Auctions" and click SaveBidder.
Note: You will not see this checkbox if the Tax Collector does not allow affiliate bidders.
- You can also go to the Manage Bidders page and place a checkmark under the column heading ‘Affiliate Lien Bidder’ for any bidders to designate.
Note: You will not see this column if the Tax Collector does not allow affiliate bidders.
- To designate several bidders, place a checkmark in the first column for all bidders that you want to designate as Affiliates.
- In the Bulk Action drop-down at the bottom of the page, select ‘Set Affiliate Bidders’ and click Go.